Sunday, June 18, 2006

Introducing our 6 year old baby.

baby and arrow


Firstly, thanks Andy for inviting me to this blog.

Like the father from ‘3 girls and us’ I’m a dad with 3 girls. However we have 2 boys too so the gender balance is a little more even.


Our CafePress Store was started in 2000 because my partner wanted some shirts for a Natural Birth Support Group she founded. Once I started, I kept having ideas for things I’d like to see on a shirt and the store grew quickly. The first designs were all about natural birth , home birth and gifts for midwives (my partner chose to give birth at home with all our kids).


But then I also started to have ideas for mothers to be to announce a pregnancy , ideas for gifts for dads to be , brothers and sisters to be , ideas for telling first time grandparents the exciting news etc. Now there are hundreds of designs about pregnancy in many different sections at Materni-Tee.com


Now that we offer an affiliate program for baby and pregnancy sites, sales are increasing faster than ever. I’m very happy to share 20% of the sale price with the people who post links to our designs because it means people who wouldn’t otherwise know about them are getting to see the cute knocked up tanks , I’m going to be a big brother kids tees and dad-to-be sweatshirts as well as all the pregnancy announcement shirts for mums (or moms).


I love receiving feedback so please send any comments to Materni-Tee@myway.com And if you haven’t seen them before have a browse through the pregnancy designs atwww.Materni-Tee.com


Malcolm

No comments: